Leadership Training Solutions
Strengthening the backbones of successful companies
Learn how to transform yourself into a leader with these insights.
Excerpted from our book, The Road to Excellence, this sample chapter addresses how to overcome common management "blind spots" that can undermine and destroy companies.
Successful managers must be able to effectively...
- Support corporate initiatives through the accomplishment of department goals.
- Channel their people’s efforts in the appropriate direction to accomplish those goals.
- Acquire specialized knowledge and skills relevant to managing people and helping them accomplish predictable results.
Effective leaders must build on those managerial skills, plus...
- Have an instinctual understanding about human nature, and why people act the way they do.
- Be able to observe behavior and analyze and respond to it in an objective, supportive, and constructive manner.
- Encourage, enable and recognize their team members for their performance.
transform yourself into the leader you want to be
Transforming Leaders— The Sandler Way
Author and Sandler trainer Dave Arch discusses his latest book, Transforming Leaders The Sandler Way. A key premise of his book is that you can't transform a team or an organization until you've transformed yourself. Arch offers a user-friendly, graphically-driven guide to the 52 critical leadership lessons that support great careers and great teams. Includes a full-color card deck.